K-Tube is the largest producer of miniature stainless steel tubing in the United States and the only manufacturer to offer stock and custom tubing direct from the source.
We provide a high level of engineering support throughout the entire life cycle of your device- from idea to full-scale production. K-Tube’s Direct, Design and Discover programs deliver custom manufacturing, online ordering and state-of-the-art engineered tubing.
K-Tube supports designers and producers of medical devices. Our solutions for the medical market range from traditional dental needles to hypotube applications used in small-diameter delivery systems.
Our metallurgical expertise helps you customize your stainless tubing design with choices ranging from size and alloy to cut, delivery, cleaning, and mechanical properties.
- 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 17-7 PH®, 430, I-625
- Others available upon request
PROCESS AND SURFACE FINISH CHOICES
- Welded and drawn
- Plug drawn/mandril drawn
- Homogenous tubing (HT)
- Surface finish requirements tailored to meet your specifications
FINISHED TUBE LENGTH CHOICES
- Footage – up to 20 foot lengths
CUT TYPE CHOICES
- Shear – closed end
- Electrolytic – 100% open end/burr free with slight radius
- Abrasive – 100% open end
- Laser – 100% open end/burr free
- Score break – 70-90% open end
Whether your needs are for stock or custom tubing, you’ll get what you need, whenever you need it. Straight from the source.
K-TUBE DOWNLOADS: Brochures, Presentations, Data Sheets