MER-Europe can provide compliant and non-compliant balloons & catheters for a wide range of applications. Varying from “standard” cylindrical balloons to cone shaped or dogbone shape balloons. Balloons are produced using blow molding process from an extruded tube, so typically have two balloon legs.
PET, Nylon, Polyurethane and other elastomers. Also, molded Silicone balloons & catheters can be manufactured to your specification.
- NON-COMPLIANT DILATATION MEDICAL BALLOONS
Used for PTCA, PTA, stent delivery, and other dilatation procedures
- SEMI-COMPLIANT DILATATION MEDICAL BALLOONS
Used for PTCA, PTA, stent delivery, Kyphoplasty and other dilatation procedures
- COMPLIANT MEDICAL BALLOONS
Used for occlusion and anchoring in a variety of medical procedures
- SILICONE COMPLIANT MEDICAL BALLOONS
- Low pressure, thin and thick walled and
- Closed end balloons
- Specific shapes and features achieved by molding
- Compliant range over 100%
- Via unique Geo-Trans® process thin wall balloon section can be extruded in line
MER offers silicone balloons, manufactured by SiMEDEx. For other material balloons we can make recommendations and refer to other suppliers.
Contact MER-Europe and find out more! We are dedicated to provide quick answers and high quality engineering solutions.
Manufacturers Representatives | Technical Link | Engineering Solutions & Support