With 30 years of experience in the electronic medical device manufacturing industry, we provide quality service to OEMs looking to reduce costs without compromising quality.
Founded in 1990, Sanbor Medical has built a wealth of experience and partnerships that serve the medical device industry with flexible, FDA registered, ISO 13485:2016 certified, QSR compliant manufacturing options. Sanbor Medical offers Class I and Class II electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical finished medical device and subsystem assembly manufacturing capabilities in the United States, as well as across our global network of manufacturing facilities and material suppliers.
By partnering with Sanbor Medical, we can help you by:
- Seamlessly facilitating product line transfers
- Producing legacy products efficiently and at a reduced cost without compromising quality
- Producing new product lines by leveraging our wealth of electronic medical device experience
- Extending your manufacturing capabilities and global supply chain management
- Meeting strict product launch timelines
- Leveraging our dedicated US project management team for your production projects
- Providing multi-volume production options, while benefiting from our bulk supply savings
We are excited to offer our partners the flexibility to have their devices produced in the US or Asia without sacrificing quality or project timelines.
Cleanroom Manufacturing – We have developed strategic partnerships with FDA-registered Gamma and EBeam sterilization facilities to support our customers’ clean room assembly requirements.
Testing, Programming and Validation – We supply fully functional medical devices and customized medical devices for customers around the world. We’re proud to offer a full range of medical device testing and programming capabilities to help our customers delight their users and succeed long-term.
Packaging and Labeling – With medical device packaging and labeling done onsite, no post production handling is required by our customers. We can ship directly to your end customers, while sourcing packaging and labeling material on your behalf.